Learn from the experiences of the greatest sailors
De 30 minutes à 2 heures
- A half hour-long energizing break to introduce your seminar
- A one hour-long inspiring parenthesis
- A two hour-long workshop
French or english
- Decision-making in an uncertain or complex environment
- Individual and collective motivation
- Leadership and management
- Communication process
- Goals-oriented prioritization
- Change management
- Soft skills development
- Creation of high performance
- Risk-taking and crisis management
- Stress management and self-overcoming
- Post-failure rebound
What is your need ?
For whom ?
- Salespeople, managers, teams, clients, partners, project managers…
- Unlimited number of participants.
- In your premises, on the location of your seminar, or in a place MARSAIL chooses on your behalf.
- In France or abroad.
- Presential or virtual.
How much ?
(Including the preparation based on your specific needs).
You often talk about it
Better than us !
Avec son regard de skipper et d'entrepreneur, il nous apporte un grand bol de vent frais sur ces questions de management.
Les parallèles entre voile et management d'entreprise nous offrent un regard nouveau sur nos techniques de management et ouvrent nos horizons.
we are always striving to curate inspirational insights and lessons learned from all aspects of life experiences. It's compelling and extremely effective in sharing great best practices in running our business succesfully together. Chris was invited to join our entire EMEA North team earlier this year and he delivered above and beyond these expectations. A fantastic session that resonated with all, a dynamic interactive discussion that came to life with insights from his sailing adventures and team management experiences. Lessons in Agility, Empowerment and Resilience through the eyes of a world class sailor !
I would highly recommend working with Chris and Hope to continue our work with Chris at SAP.
c'est du management à l'état pur, bien imagé et structuré au profit de la relation humaine aussi bien que de la performance. C'est enfin un témoignage pour tous ceux qui sont amenés à gérer le risque. "Doute, apprends à écouter et enfin décide" disaient déjà les Toltèque !
Merci et bon vent !
The key to power up you team.